• To apply for free
  • Latest News
  • In Australia to introduce

Student visa (subclass 500)



This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.



Before you apply for this visa, you must have

(1). applied for and been accepted to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia

(2). organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.

Entrance to study abroad in Australia application
本网站由阿里云提供云计算及安全服务 Powered by CloudDream